Xiaomi Mi4i

12:15 AM ♥ Ju 2 Comments


I'm looking for a new phone recently and no idea what phone to buy. My hubby recommend me to buy Xiaomi Mi4i. So, have to check out this phone before make a purchase.

I would like to choose pink or yellow. However, seems like only white and dark grey is available :( 

Design

OSAdroid (5.0) MIUI 6 UI
Dimensions138.1 x 69.6 x 7.8 mm
Weight130g
MaterialsPlastic

Display

Size5.0 inches
Resolution1080 x 1920 pixels
Pixel density441 ppi
TouchscreenMulti-touch
FeaturesLight sensor
Proximity sensor
Scratch-resistant glass

Camera


Camera13 megapixels
FlashDual LED
FeaturesManual focus, Self-timer, Autofocus
Front-facing camera5 megapixels

Hardware

System chipQualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939
Processor8-core, 1700 MHz, ARM Cortex-A53, 64-bit
System memory2G RAM
Built-in storage32G

Battery

Capacity 3120 mAh

..................................................................................................................................................


I'm plan to change to Celcom after the current plan expire in the mid of Aug as they have promotion for Xiaomi Mi4i. My current plan is monthly RM68 for 3GB internet (Unlimited). If change to Celcom FIRST™ Basic 38, I'm going to save around 55% every month!

Will check this out coming weekend.


 Written on: July 30, 2015 | Edited on: July 31, 2015

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Bell,

      I'm going to check out Xiaomi Mi4i tomorrow. According to my friend, this is a good value for money phone.

      Delete